Here’s your first Daily Word Prompt!
Welcome to @dailywordprompt, your once a day word to help you begin or continue your creative writing practice. (Or another art form? All are welcome!)
I chat about it in my last blog post, but here’s the gist of it:
1. Set timer for 10 minutes.
2. Begin #freewriting from the daily word prompt, or include it in your current work-in-progress. Notebook, device, laptop—anything works.
3. Find a friend to do it, too, and share your work via email or in person. #betterwithafriend
4. Repeat daily.
5. Set a goal—3 day streak? One week? A month? A whole year?! 6. There is no wrong way to do it.
7. Leave a ✔️ on the Instagram post, in the comments, if you’ve given it a try! Thank you.
#writingcommunity #writingprompts #writershelpingwriters #creativepractice #beginnerswelcome #writeon